• we aim to treat you as gently as possible.
• we aim to treat others as we would like to be treated ourselves.
• we aim to provide the highest possible quality of care.
• we aim to achieve as near pain free dentistry as possible.
• we aim to put even the most nervous at ease.
• we believe in prevention as the best way to a healthy mouth.
• we routinely screen for oral cancer and gum disease.
• we hope to keep waiting time to a minimum, however, will never rush through your treatment.
• we aim to create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
• we believe that, especially for nervous clients, six monthly visits are the best way for us to care for your dental health.
• we aim to provide a wide range of treatments, however, we will refer you to a specialist should we feel it necessary.
• we are happy to try to care for those with Special Needs, please advise us before hand of any problems.
• we hope to make your visit to the dentist as pleasant as possible.
The General Dental Council have published new more comprehensive standards for Dentists which reflects the changes that have taken place within dentistry and the Health Service at its core are 9 ethical principles:
1. Put patient's interests first.
2. Communicate effectively with patients.
3. Obtain valid consent.
4. Maintain and protect patient's information
5. Have a clear and effective complaints procedure.
6. Work with colleagues in a way that is in the patients' best interest.
7. Maintain, develop and work within your professional knowledge and skills.
8. Raise concerns if patients are at risk.
9. Make sure your personal behaviour maintains patients' confidence in you and the dental profession.
We hope to deliver high quality dentistry in a professional manner in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction. If we fall short of our aims we apologise. We have an in house complaints procedure available and welcome your comments/criticisms in order to continuously improve the service we offer you. Please contact the Practice Manager. Should this be inadequate there are other avenues available to the public .
+44 (0) 845 222 4141 (UK local rate)
or +44 (0) 20 7887 3800
37 Wimpole Street
London W1G 8DQ
Dental Complaints Service
2 Cherry Orchard Road
Phone: 08456 120540
9 Malmesbury Road,
01249 655 516
Last Updated: 01/10/2016