Stuart opened his practice in April 1999 offering a wide range of services to the whole family. He is especially keen to see families, to encourage a good Oral Hygiene routine from an early stage, and with this in mind children are seen at a discounted rate when attending with a parent/guardian.
For those of you who are very nervous we know that visiting the dentist can be very daunting and therefore encourage nervous clients to tell us their fears from the outset so that we can help you to overcome them.
Our premises are entirely on the ground floor with a ramp from street level we have toilet facilities available. We know that for those less able, for the elderly and of course for parents with toddlers this can make all the difference.
- Appointments available for new clients.• Nervous clients are especially welcome
• Wide range of treatment options including Restorations, Extractions, Root Canal Fillings, Tooth Whitening and Orthodontics
• Relaxed, friendly and caring environment.
• Thursday evening appointments available – these are very popular so if you wish to book an evening appointment please allow time to do so.
• We are delighted to announce that we were inspected by the CQC in May 2013 and more recently in June 2018 and passed. If you wish to review the report please go to www.cqc.org.uk
For recruitment opportunities please send your C.V. to The Practice Manager.
Your dental health is our priority, ring and make an appointment today
01249 655 516